Cancellation of ticket orders will be accepted up to one week before the specified performance.
We will refund payment for tickets on cancellations up to one week before the specified performance. No refunds will be given on cancellations made less than one week before the specified performance.
We will exchange tickets for a different performance up to one week before the specified performance, pending ticket availability.
“Online orders – Sending Tickets” (e-mail/post)
All on-line (credit card) orders (either reserved independently via our website or by Encore’s phone service) will receive confirmation via email. Please be aware of the following:
- You should receive several emails from your online order: confirmation from credit card company, confirmation from Encore, and an email with your tickets (which you should print out and bring to the theatre on the night of the performance).
- Tickets will be emailed within 24 hours. If you do not receive the tickets via email within 24 hours, please contact Encore: 054-578-9006
- If you requested to have your tickets waiting at the box office please arrive early (30 minutes before the start of the performance) to pick up the tickets.
- In situations where ticket demand is particularly high (as has happened on several occasions during past productions), those who do not pick up their tickets (especially unpaid ticket orders) by 15 minutes before a performance will forfeit their tickets, and the tickets will be sold to any patrons who may be waiting at the box office to buy them.
- On the day of a performance, we cannot accept ticket orders once the online box office is closed. Those wishing to purchase tickets on the day of a specified performance can call 054-578-9006 to check if tickets are available and/or should come to the box office at least 30 minutes before the performance to purchase tickets.
- Tickets purchased at the box office on the day of the show can be paid for with either cash or check only. No credit card payments can be processed at the box office.