Weather schedule changes
Due to the winter storm forecast, please note the following schedule changes for ANNIE GET YOUR GUN:
- The performance of Tuesday, January 6 will be held at 8:00pm as planned.
- The performances of Wed, January 7 and Thurs, January 8 have been cancelled, and have been rescheduled to Monday, January 12 at 5:00pm and 8:30pm and Tuesday, January 20 at 8:00pm.
Ticket holders for these performances will receive additional personalized information to cancel or exchange their seats.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. There’s no business like snow business!
Annie Get Your Gun
Encore! Educational Theatre Company proudly presents Irving Berlin’s classic musical Annie Get Your Gun.
|Regular price:||120 NIS|
|Students/Soldiers with ID:||75 NIS|
|Children (to age 12):||75 NIS|
|Group of 10 or more:||90 NIS (10 or more tickets in a single purchase for 1 performance)|
Held in the Hirsch Theater at Beit Shmuel
6 Shamma Street, Jerusalem
- Tuesday, Dec 30, 08:00PM
- Wednesday, Dec 31, 08:00PM
- Thursday, Jan 01, 08:00PM
- Tuesday, Jan 06, 08:00pm
- Wednesday, Jan 07, 05:00PM
- Wednesday, Jan 07, 08:30PM
- Thursday, Jan 08, 08:00PM
- Monday, Jan 12, 5:00pm (tentative)
- Monday, Jan 12, 8:30pm (tentative)
- Tuesday, Jan 20, 8:00pm (tentative)
Limited tickets may be available for purchase on the day of the performance at the theater (cash or check payment only).
Israeli credit cards and most non-Israeli cards readily accepted. Due to some issues with the system, non-Israeli American Express cannot be accepted at this time.
Our new ticket ordering system is now being tested and some delays or errors may occur.
Please be patient with us and, if necessary, call our box office staff between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. at (054) 578-9006 for assistance.
Cancellation of ticket orders will be accepted up to one week before the specified performance.
We will refund payment for tickets on cancellations up to one week before the specified performance. No refunds will be given on cancellations made less than one week before the specified performance.
We will exchange tickets for a different performance up to one week before the specified performance, pending ticket availability.
“Online orders – Sending Tickets” (e-mail/post)
All on-line (credit card) orders (either reserved independently via our website or by Encore’s phone service) will receive confirmation via email. Please be aware of the following:
- You should receive several emails from your online order: confirmation from credit card company, confirmation from Encore, and an email with your tickets (which you should print out and bring to the theatre on the night of the performance).
- Tickets will be emailed within 24 hours. If you do not receive the tickets via email within 24 hours, please contact Encore: 054-578-9006
- If you requested to have your tickets waiting at the box office please arrive early (30 minutes before the start of the performance) to pick up the tickets.
- In situations where ticket demand is particularly high (as has happened on several occasions during past productions), those who do not pick up their tickets (especially unpaid ticket orders) by 15 minutes before a performance will forfeit their tickets, and the tickets will be sold to any patrons who may be waiting at the box office to buy them.
- On the day of a performance, we cannot accept ticket orders once the online box office is closed. Those wishing to purchase tickets on the day of a specified performance can call 054-578-9006 to check if tickets are available and/or should come to the box office at least 30 minutes before the performance to purchase tickets.
- Tickets purchased at the box office on the day of the show can be paid for with either cash or check only. No credit card payments can be processed at the box office.